WE are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams.
(Arthur O'Shaughnessy)

      Pen Wrath     


Monday, May 22, 2006

Delay in the Blogger mail

Jill and Toni, for some reason, I just received notice from Blogger about your comments for that archaic Inter-dorm blues post yesterday morning. I know, those were made on January 19, 2006. February, March, April, May. Unbelievably true.

To think that if I hadn't enabled Comment Moderation on Blogger on a lark, I wouldn't have learned about those messages! Here's the screencap from my mailbox:

So, Jill, I'm using bigger fonts from now on. Rest assured I didn't use those quaint fonts just to spite your eyes.

Toni ... but maybe SM will be raking in a profit when X-men rolls into local theatres? A small comfort for the policy-makers of Sy's cinemas...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah eto na pala yung incident...hehehe....oonga tabla tabla lang sila, pero at least nakabawi naman ng konti yung ibang sinehan diba? otherwise olats sila kay henry. dba?

Monday, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Jillsabs said...

i'm sure they don't need any more money.

they probably use it as toilet paper :p

Monday, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment