WE are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams.
(Arthur O'Shaughnessy)

      Pen Wrath     


Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Inter-dorm blues


Tonight wasn't really that great a night, what with Ipil sliding down to a 1-2 win/loss record in the inter-dorm women's basketball. Oh, man, I hate losing a game! It makes all my aching joints, skinned elbows, palms and knees and bruised right side hurt all the more.
On the flipside, it's fun playing with the residents of other dorms, though with the bad lighting I might not recognize any of them in the light of day.
It's also amusing to hear all those youngsters (well, even the seniors have to be at least three years younger than me!) saying, "Sorry po, ate!" and "Okay po ba kayo, ate?" Then, there's the added bonus of having a workout, because these kids keep on running up and down the courts. My new Nikes are being broken in thoroughly, and I haven't a point under my name yet! Paging Sanggumay residents! If anyone there plays ball, we could sure use another player.
On a lighter note, that graphic up there is a screencap of my current desktop. I keep Winamp on most of the time that my PC's running so that she won't shock conservative visitors to my dorm room. Nice positioning, huh? The lady was rendered in a 3d app by Luciferino of Renderosity, and it's really amazing what can be done with all these software these days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillsabs said...

hi macel :)

great blog here, but maybe bigger fonts? my poor eyes aren't as sharp as they once used to be :p

Thursday, January 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

macel!!!! ang galing mo talaga sa graphics and all this pc stuff...heheh...sorry pala at walang naglalaro sa Sanggumay. yung sa volleyball nga din hirap maghanap ng players.

Thursday, January 19, 2006  

Post a Comment