WE are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams.
(Arthur O'Shaughnessy)

      Pen Wrath     


Thursday, April 19, 2007

Wish

I've got HYD on my mind a lot. Ever since I started on Season 2 - I'm just beginning the third episode - I've been having weird high school dreams. Eew. Thinking of the bitches & bully culture that high school dramas often showcase, I'm so lucky I didn't get bullied back in grade school and in high school.

Come to think of it, I didn't give a damn about the girlie wars and my friends didn't, either. We had major bitches back then whose barks were as scary as their pack-ass bites, but let's just say their nastiness went hugely ignored - or laughed aside as the pathetic mark of those foaming for attention. Drool packs, I think I'd call them now. But there was bullying and one classmate opted to transfer to another school for senior year because of it. I wonder if it's more of a problem now, almost a decade later?

Anyway, a translation of Arashi's Wish can be found at an Arashian thread.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment