WE are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams.
(Arthur O'Shaughnessy)

      Pen Wrath     


Friday, April 13, 2007

Hana Yori Dango

Hana Yori Dango! Oh wooo... Jun-bait. (Swoon. Seriously.) . I'm swallowing my aversion to certain members of F4 now that I've seen the jdorama HYD. The reason?

Matsumoto Jun.

[Oh, girl. You've got it bad. ]

I was on the phone last week when I heard Arashi's Wish - yup, I know the melody of that song by heart now - on GMA 7. I think I nearly woke the dead with my shouts of delight. Hehehe - I loved Matsujun as Shin Sawada. HYD is unexpectedly good - I'm really too old to be captivated by tales of high school bitches and bullies - and I'm finishing Season 1 now. What I wouldn't do to see Season 2 - or Kimi Wa Petto, while crunchy roll hasn't completed HYD 2 yet!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment