WE are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams.
(Arthur O'Shaughnessy)

      Pen Wrath     


Friday, December 15, 2006

Sheez. Blast it. I should never have left off unpacking this long.

I've just learned that I lost piles of stuff in the process of checking out of the dorm - two months after the fact. Not only are my Nachura and Jurado missing as of posting (Gasp! Moan!), I also can't find my 2-volume hardbound Lexicon of the English Languange (edited by R. Pei), my sketches and watercolors, my art books, my anime poster collection, my photocopies of certain law school readings ... the list goes on. And on. And on.

Moan. Wring hands. Rant. Rant. Scream. Scream again. Run hands through hair. This is a disaster. A disaster!

My books, my books. I'll trade a fortnight of suppers for those books... Please come back, you painted and glossied bits of wood stock.

I know. I sound loony, but I can't stand to lose my books! It's the stuff of really bad dreams for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment