WE are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams.
(Arthur O'Shaughnessy)

      Pen Wrath     


Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday blues

Sigh. It's the kind of weather that makes my head go "Ouch". Hot and humid during the day, and quite overcast in the late afternoon. As much as I love the rainy days, I'm so glad that it's not raining like there's no tomorrow right now.

I'm spending some time in the net cafes this week, but I sure do miss my 24/7 internet. The connection in the shops I frequent have lapses now and then, which makes listening to Yahoo! launchcast a not-so-pleasing experience. One of the cafes' ISP is blocked for spamming and that sure isn't good news when I want to post something somewhere, and I'm scared to access any sensitive accounts in case spyware and keyloggers are lurking in the background. Double sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment