WE are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams.
(Arthur O'Shaughnessy)

      Pen Wrath     


Monday, July 10, 2006

Anonymous Annoyances, Inc.

Grrr. It's the season for messiness.
It just really bugs me when someone uses my Lounge slot and leaves it all messed up afterwards. S--thead. I don't mind it when my desk is used and and my lamp and bookstand are both askew when I get to the lounge. But I draw the line at picking up after Anonymous Annoyance's garbage. Puh-lease. I'm tempted to do a Fran right now.
And back at the dorm, it's no better. There are a lot of new residents in my wing right now. And one of them has got into the habit of using a particular cubicle and not cleaning up afterwards.
Yep. I don't know how that resident (another member of Anonymous Annoyances, Inc. so far) goes about her business, but that cubicle is on its way to the height of gross. I mean, it gets tidy after the manang does her rounds, but after? Where's the nearest Academy for Projectile Vomiting?
And why can't I double-space this entry?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww. take deep breaths macel deep breaths.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Ienni said...

t0ni: I'm trying to temporarily zen my temper into oblivion, believe me. But I had to face Miss Height of Gross's excreta for the nth morning (well, any hour between midnight and 12 noon is morning)in a row. Eeeuw. But I'm cool right now. =)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. leave a note na lang for whoever. i'm trying to think if i've seen anyone sitting there pero parang wala naman. hahaha alam ko antagal na nitong entry wala lang.

Sunday, July 16, 2006  

Post a Comment