WE are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams.
(Arthur O'Shaughnessy)

      Pen Wrath     


Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Way of the Petticoat and other items of interest


Time constraints mean that I don't visit the NY Times site regularly, but when I do, I find some good reads there.
1.
U.S. Plan to Lure Nurses May Hurt Poor Nations. The up side of working for a green buck, and the downside of leaving home.

2. Another interesting article, this time from the New York Times, about a subject that I most definitely understand: Where's the Petite Department? Going the Way of the Petticoat by Michael Barbaro.

3. Gym notes: 24-Hour Sweaty People. How I wish the gym in the University Hostel area would open 24/7. I'd be there every other midnight.


4. And because Italy has always fascinated me: Exploring Tuscany's Lost Corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment