WE are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams.
(Arthur O'Shaughnessy)

      Pen Wrath     


Friday, May 05, 2006

Getting serious

Graduation has come and gone. My grandma has come and gone (back to Laoag, not to the hereafter). My cousins (both the pesky and the cuddly varieties) have come and gone. Moments of sleeping the heat away have come and gone. It's time to get serious about the bar exams. Really. That's what I'm telling myself. And today, after two weeks of trying to get into the game, I finally feel my inner warrior stepping to the fore. I'm ready for the books, the reviewers, the lectures, the endless hours and the early mornings. Bring it on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buti ka pa!!! waaaaaah. sigh.

Monday, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Ienni said...

t0ni: Well, I was getting worried that I couldn't immerse myself in the bar materials last week. Ironically, right after that post Ideh's Lolo Domeng got confused with his two journals and missed the first day of the Labor relations lecture. Hehehe ... talk about the best laid plans. Don't worry, you'll get that Bar feeling soon enough (if it hasn't caught up with you yet). It's a bit unnerving once the Bar bug really hits.

Monday, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment